Your business name
CASPER MASSAGE OFFICE POLICIES
CASPER MASSAGE OFFICE POLICIES
IN ORDER TO ENSURE A PROFESSIONAL AND THERAPEUTIC EXPERIENCE FOR BOTH PRACTITIONER AND CLIENT PLEASE FAMILIARIZE YOURSELF WITH THE FOLLOWING POLICIES:
1. YOUR PRIVACY: I will never disclose or use any of your personal information, including contact info, health history or verbally shared thoughts or emotions, for any purpose whatsoever, other than for your health and healing and our work together as practitioner and client within this office.
2. CELL PHONE USE: Please set your phone to silent, off or just leave it in your car before you arrive for your appointment. You are here to heal, relax and retreat. Answering your phone, while already in my office, or keeping it on during our session is disrespectful to me and unconducive to an effective therapeutic environment. Please conduct any personal or business matters you must take care of before you come in this office and turn your phone to silent or off.
3. PAYMENT: Prepayment is required by credit card to book all appointments.
If you would like to cancel or reschedule your appointment, you must provide 24 hrs. notice before your scheduled appointment time or your full payment will be kept for that session, with no reschedules and no exceptions.
When notifying me 24 Hrs. in advance of your appointment with the intention to reschedule or cancel you can:
- Email me at [email protected]
- Following link to your account in online scheduler that was sent in your confirmation emails
- Logging into your account through online scheduling menu on website..
- Leave a voicemail at 307-251-4431
- CANCEL: If you are completely cancelling appointment you will be refunded amount you paid, minus $25 booking fee. Refunds can take 7-10 business days.
- RESCHEDULE: If you are rescheduling, you will be issued office credit to use whenever you would like to reschedule. You can then reschedule by leaving voicemail or going online and using "redeem gift cetificate menu" to override required prepayment. You get one reschedule a month and after that each reschedule is a $25 fee due at beginning of your next appointment time.
6. TARDINESS:If you arrive more than ten minutes late then you have missed your appointment. I do not have time in my schedule to wait around for tardiness. If once you arrive you excessively delay our actual appointment time for any reason your session will be cut short to fit within your appointment time. You will not be refunded for any portion of your session. I have this time booked for you and then I have people coming in after you.
7. SICKNESS:Massage/bodywork is not appropriate care for infectious or contagious illness. It will not make you feel better and I do not want to touch you if you are sick! Please cancel your appointment as soon as you are aware of an infectious or contagious condition. In most cases I will waive my reschedule and cancellation policy if you are sick. Please be compassionate to the fact that I have an extremely compromised immune system as a two time cancer survivor and I do not want you to come get me sick so that I lose 3 weeks of income over a a matter of money.
8. GIFT CERTIFICATES: Gift Certificates cannot be combined with other offers, discounts, promotions or coupons. When purchasing gift certificates please be advised that your recipient will have six months from the date of purchase (not from date when you give it to them but date when you purchased it from me) to come in and use the certificate. I do not honor expired gift certificates except for in certain extenuating circumstances. I do not refund money for unused gift certificates for any reason and they are not transferable to another person.
9. PACKAGES AND GIFT CERTIFICATES NO SHOWS AND CANCELLATIONS:
If you have a package deal with me or gift certificate and you do not give 24 hr. notice to cancel or reschedule or just don’t show up without any notification, your gift certificate will be considered used or with package deals one session will be considered used. If you are or are going to be more than 10 minutes late then you have missed your appointment.
10. INAPPROPRIATE BEHAVIOR:Please note that Casper Massage is strictly non-sexual. If you are looking for a sexual experience you have come to the wrong place and any such behavior will not only not be tolerated but will result in your personal information being sent to Casper Police Department. This includes lewd comments/jokes about profession, interest in therapist beyond professional relationship or any other offensive gestures. I am a health professional and have worked very hard in my life and education to help others in illness or pain and will absolutely not tolerate this.
Thank you for your mindfulness regarding these important policies.